The mission of Mindtree, a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, is to engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Our successful technology business serves over 2000 Global customers and now, we are in a process of expanding. Mindtree is extending its technology business with specific expansion plans in the UK We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in Bristol as: AEM Technical ArchitectJob description
- Minimum 2 complete implementation experience on AEM is must and should hav played the lead role in one of implementation.
- Experience of defining user requirements and leading the nonfunctional requirement gathering session
- Experience of defining the multi-brand multi-geo taxonomy
- Understanding overall architecture and designs, of digital marketing apps, provided by others
- Proficiency with design patterns and architectural patterns and capability to provide technical design for business requirements
- Understanding of various peripheral digital marketing systems like DAM, Target, Analytics, AAM, CRM etc.
- In depth understanding of User management, roles & permissions
- implementing custom security requirements
- Knowledge of configuring OOTB User interface
- Experience of custom OSGI services development
- Defining and implementing custom search requirement and optimization
- SSO implementation
- Asset and content Migration
- Custom Workflows
- Integration with enterprise apps and APIs
- Strong experience on asset workflow customization
- Knowledge of external libraries for asset processing
- Should be able own and provide solution for scalability, performance, security requirements.
- Experience of React/ Angular / SPA
- Experience of defining migration strategy and migrating large set of assets from legacy systems
- Exposure to any other Adobe Experience cloud products
- Integration of AEM with external apps like Marketing apps, WCM, CRM, E-commerce or portals.
- Experience of implementing or consuming web services
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and experience working with AEM support services
- Requirement Gathering
- Architectural discussion with client IT and vendor teams.
- Documenting architecture and playback with client , IT and team
- Identifying the source systems and defining migration approach
- Ownership of NFR definition and implementation
- Defining best practices and ensuring the implementation
- Good team player
- Passion for engineering
- Result orientation
- Ability to adapt changes in technology and platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead the team and resolve their issues