Do you want to work on the websites of "household names"?Do you want to work in an innovative team that utilise and leverage the latest Microsoft Technologies?How about getting direct support from the Founder and Directors to build up your skills and certifications in Microsoft Development tools?
Our client is a well established and professional organisation who work on some of the UKs largest websites and web applications. They have a reputation for being the specialists in what they do, particularly around building large ecommerce websites using .NET technologies.
They are looking to bring new developers on board to work on hands on development for their clients and be an individual contributor to the code base.What you can expect in return from this Web Developer position:
So what would they like to see from applications:
- Up to 38 days holiday annually... very nice!
- Super flexible working arrangements - pre/post/during CV19
- Trendy office space with Xbox (maybe a PS5 soon), sound systems, Wii, beer fridges and lots of cake
- Training and development in technical skills and also soft skills
- Opportunity to progress and move into management or architecture over time
- Very competitive salary - c.£40k-55k
- Excellent healthcare and wellbeing package including private medical care
- Optional attendance to leading Web Development conferences and gatherings (when they are safe)
- A decent pension
- Decent Web Development experience with MS technologies
- Ideally ASP.NET, .NET Core or MVC skills
- Thirst to be creative
- Ability to add value and hit the ground running within the team
- Commercial understanding of "Agency life" - but not necessarily come from an Agency background
- MS CMS experience, ideally leveraging Headless CMS
So, apply now for a quick chat with one of our Talent Partners - no obligations!