We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and dedicated experienced Senior Cardiac Physiologist
to join the Cardiology in one of the leading Private Hospital in London.
The job holder will be expected to perform:
- Resting Transthoracic Echo
- Exercise stress and Dobutamine Stress echo
- Exercise Testing
- Bubble and contrast echo
- 12 Lead ECGs, Holter Monitoring and Analysis
- Blood pressure Monitoring
- Routine pacemaker checks
- Administrative duties
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience as independent practitioner in cardiology investigations
- Experience of assisting in Pacemaker and Implantable Loop recorder implantation.
- Able to independently perform and report Adult Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- Experience in assisting with/performing Exercise and Dobutamine stress echocardiograms and bubble and contrast echocardiograms.
- Able to perform a wide range of non-invasive investigations independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours if required
Attractive Salary plus competitive Benefits:
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare
- PhD funding
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Childcare vouchers
If interested, please get in touch for a confidential chat with our Consultant via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and, ideally, with a cover letter.