Ultima Business Solutions provide IT services that make technology a positive asset for businesses. Our mission statement is to become the trusted long-term IT partner of UK organisations by providing robust and flexible solutions which bring real business benefit.
No matter where businesses are on their IT journey, Ultima provides the assistance they need to align technology with the emerging goals of their organisation. This could include; mitigating risks associated with changes in compliance, optimising infrastructure to improve efficiency or modernising legacy systems for the cloud. In summary, we deliver better business outcomes at a commercial, strategic, operational and technical level.
Having expanded as a business through pure organic growth to become one of the UK's leading IT solutions provider and recently benefitting from a significant PE investment, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in Reading as a Finance Business Partner reporting into the Senior Finance Business PartnerThe Role
This a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant +2 years post qualified work experience (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
to join a dynamic, progressive and commercially driven PE backed company who are embarking on an exciting time in their development . The business is looking to achieve significant growth over the next 4 years and see better analysis and use of their data being an integral part of that growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic and curious business partner to join our Finance team focused on partnering the business. As the Finance Business Partner you will;
The successful applicant will;
- Single point to director for key support
- Preparation and reporting of financial and volume forecast, actuals, rolling forecast
- Customer profitability Analysis
- Customer Pipeline and Insight analysis
- Cloud Business Partnering
- Product and Maintenance Business Partnering
- To provide P&L and BS control
- Management Accounts commentary and Board Pack support
- Commission modelling and analytics by Sales Person
- To provide FP&A to the business
· Ability to interpret financials into meaningful insight, to inform decision making.
· Be willing to voice an opinion and look at the "art of the possible" Must be able to create a clear vision, delivering against key metrics
· Demonstrates an extremely high level of analytical capability