Group SEO & Marketing Manager - Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Marketing & SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Manager to head up our Marketing team. As Marketing & SEO Manager you will be responsible for the Group's planning, implementing and management of our overall Marketing and SEO strategy.
As our online presence is critical for the success of the Group, your position will play a huge role in driving our Group's growth and success.Group SEO & Marketing Manager - Duties and Responsibilities
Group SEO & Marketing Manager - Requirements and Qualifications
- Plan, develop and implement the Group's Marketing and SEO strategy
- Lead the Marketing strategy for the Group's lending, insurance, adviser network, claims and legal services divisions.
- Manage the Group's SEO campaigns
- Manage the Group's social media campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Ensure consistent delivery of volume lead provision
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present management reports regularly
- Identify the Group's market persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
Dragon Finance and the Dragon Group of Companies
- 5+ years experience as Marketing Manager or similar role
- 3+ years experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy, experience of both D2C and B2B campaigns preferred
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
- Proven success in SEO and consistent lead provision through both Google and Facebook
- Experience in the provision of mortgage and secured loan leads advantageous
- Strong experience in web analytics, marketing and business development
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- API integration knowledge is critical
- Thorough knowledge of research principles and methods, and experience in analysing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its critical role in the Group's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Resourcefulness, self-determination and drive
- Ability to report to management clearly, regularly and with confidence.
- Qualification in Marketing preferred, but not essential. Proven experience is fundamental.
Dragon Finance is one of the fastest growing secured loan and mortgage brokerages in the UK. It is part of the Dragon Group. The Dragon Group consists of:
- The Dragon Network. Formed in 2013, it is one of the UK's largest network distributors of life insurance products. In 2020, the Network entered the Mortgage Network space. With its innovative fintech approach, it is projected to grow to 50+ Appointed Representatives by Q1 2022.
- Dragon Finance. The direct-to-consumer arm of the Group specialising in Secured Loans. Mortgages and personal lines insurance.
- CAAS Solutions. Legal reporting operation providing solicitors and law firms with quantum calculations and expert witness reports that assists with financial services litigation.
- Clockwork. Supporting solicitors and law firms with lead provision for financial services litigation.
- Scorecallers. BPO operation that assists high-volume distributors of financial services to uphold the highest compliance standards.