Agile Business Analyst - Investment Banking - £400-450/day
This is a remote-first, 6 months (initial) contract that is inside IR35.
A well-known investment bank are driving a large digital transformation program and are seeking multiple Agile Business Analysts.
The transformation is focused on team organization, ways of working and tooling so strong experience with agile processes and agile software delivery is crucial here.Business Analyst Responsibilities
Business Analyst Requirements
- Working closely with delivery and engineering pods to champion agile best practices
- Drive adaptation and use of agile tooling such as JIRA, confluence etc.
- Facilitate training and knowledge sharing across various project streams
- 5+ years of Agile BA experience, ideally in large scale transformation projects
- Strong knowledge of DevOps/Agile environments
- Solid understanding of SDLC, waterfall and agile delivery
If you're a Business Analyst who enjoys driving and delivering change at the enterprise level, for a world-class organization - please do not hesitate to apply!