AU10TIX Wants YOU:
As a team that prides itself on protecting people's identities and cultivating trust between leading companies and their customers across the globe, AU10TIX
is looking for a content & communications manager who can storytell, write, galvanize and invigorate corporate decision makers across a wide variety of content channels
, while maintaining a consistent and unified brand voice.
As lead content writer, you will be the focal point for all content related marketing activity at the company. The final candidate must have an aptitude for creating compelling writing at every level
- whether you're writing a 25-character piece of ad-copy, or a 2,500-word white paper.
Most importantly, we're looking for someone who has an insatiable appetite for content, who can embrace, digest and disseminate
the mountains of thought leadership that define our industry landscape, and help to solidify our place amongst them
!In this job you will:
Requirements: what do you bring to the table?
- Manage and execute our content strategy, hands-on build through writing- our solutions' messaging
- You will need to be a multifaceted storyteller and content superstar who is comfortable handling all types of content, including hand-on: Social Marketing, PRs, blogs, whitepapers, newsletters, webpages, sales enablement kits, brochures, presentations, video scripts and more...
- Become an authority on AU10TIX' offering and marketplace, with a comprehensive understanding of features, use-cases, competitors, customer pain points and needs, and off course- how AU10TIX addresses those with its Identity Management & ID verification solutions
- Adopt and maintain a consistent voice that compliments the brand identity of AU10TIX and reflects the seniority of the audience we are targeting
- Collaborate with LeadGen, digital, design, product, sales and other teams to develop compelling content that inspires readers to take action
- English native speaker - a MUST
- At least 6 years of experience writing for B2B enterprise companies or clients (technology/software, SaaS focus, information security sector strongly preferred, )
- Must have- Digital Content Marketing experience: A strong understanding of SEO writing techniques and tools, as well as strong website marketing writing and marketing sloganning for web writing
- Journalistic mindset and the ability to translate technology messaging to an amazing story and the ability to write to the heart of your readers, not only to their heads
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills - strong preference towards long-form business strategy/consulting thought leadership and academic-style essays or articles writing experience
- HubSpot, Sales Force and Marketing operation - a plus
- BS/BA preferably in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant field
, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, AU10TIX
has become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation and we continue to work on the edge of what's next for the future of identity's role in society. Our proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers.
We recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation. AU10TIX is a subsidiary of ICTS International N.V. (OTCQB: ICTSF).
- For more information, visit AU10TIX.com