A leading Quantitative Hedge Fund trading Equities and Futures using their own proprietary research platform to produce alpha signals are looking for an experienced C++ Options Developer to lead the build out of their new Options Trading Technology platform in London.Responsibilities:
- Develop low latency trading software for the new options business.
- Collaborate with Researchers and PMs to help with the design and specifications for the platform.
- Promote a culture of feedback within the global organization.
- The team code 80% of the time in a focused and non-interruptive workplace.
Nice to have:
- Low level C experience in building and maintaining low latency software for algorithmic trading with a focus on order management and market connectivity with equity options.
- Experience developing distributed backend solutions focusing on high data throughput.
- Exceptional skills in C, C++.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and OOP.
- A background in Market Making at a proprietary trading firm.
- Experience in GPU linux kernel driver implementation.
- An understanding of quantitative methods.