POSITION: IT Support and Technical Consultancy
SALARY: £20k - £45k per annum
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Excellent working environment, Company car where applicable, Flexible Working Hours
HOURS: 39 hours per week - flexible working applies
LOCATION: Exeter, Devon EX15 1AA
Junior, Senior & Principal Technical Consultants Required
Our client has been delivering leading edge IT Networking & Systems Integration Consultancy and Support services nationally across the UK for more than 20 years.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner our client offers a unique Technical consultancy career path providing exposure and training in the latest emerging technologies.
Due to continued success the company is looking to recruit Junior, Senior & Principal Technical Consultants. The successful candidates will join the specialist technical team in delivering the highest quality 4th and 5th line support remotely via the in-house Service Desk and leading-edge consultancy, working on site alongside local IT teams.
The company would like to hear from applicants who have experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft-based IT infrastructures based on any of the following competencies:
· Azure and Office 365
· Exchange Server
· Direct Access and Always On VPN
· Windows Server
· Active Directory
· Skype for Business and Teams
· SQL Server
· System Centre
· Desktop Operating Systems
· Applicants should be educated to degree/HND level.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
· Hold a clean driving licence and be prepared to travel.
· Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.