It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!Job Description:Division
Legal SolutionsJob Title
M365 Security and Compliance ConsultantReports To
Director, Information Governance ConsultingPosition Overview
The M365 Security and Compliance Consultant
position is primarily focused on service delivery activities that are supported and delivered by Epiq's Information Governance practice group. The geographic scope is global with an emphasis on activity delivered within Europe. The focus of the position is providing advisory and project-based solutions related to Microsoft 365 in specific, Azure & M365 Security & Compliance as well as Epiq's and other 3rd parties M365 integrated technologies and solutions. The position is expected to be directly billable on an hourly or fixed project fee basis with annual billable utilization targets applied individually and practice wide.Responsibilities
Key Kills & Experience
- Identify customer business and technology challenges, potential GAPs in their security and compliance and utilise Microsoft 365 and Epiq's technology to provide necessary transformation.
- Provide advisory services related to improving an enterprise's experience in utilizing Microsoft 365 features
- Provide active project support throughout the engagement's life cycle, including coverage for peers.
- Deliver customer business transformation and success through adoption and usage of Microsoft 365 and Epiq's related technologies. Ability to execute data migration, classification, configuration of various security and compliance features.
- Collaborate with or provide general supervision to other information governance associates or 3rd party contractors to execute on project tasks, including migration project design and best practices.
- Support various sales opportunities and engagements by advising clients on the value and efficiency of Epiq's Information Governance service offerings as they relate to compliance challenges addressed through the use of Microsoft 365 and adjacent technologies.
- Support internal training and talent development initiatives
- Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the information governance practice
- Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
- Perform administrative tasks that support the practice's objectives, as assigned.
- Excellent communicator: written and verbal communication skills, presentation and engagement skills
- Collaborative: work cohesively with other colleagues at Epiq, Epiq's clients and business partners to leverage best practices & deliver results
- Service Excellence: Driven by service excellence and delivering on client's objectives
- Strong stakeholder management
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to work independent of direction for daily tasks.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computing or equivalent work experience in related industry or technology
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Microsoft technologies such as Exchange, Active Directory, Server architecture and administration
- Minimum 3 years' experience in O365 features and functionalities, Azure Active Directory, security, compliance and tenant administration
- Understanding of Azure services would be beneficial
- Demonstrated ability in data collection from various sources, data classification and migration from on-prem to cloud.
- Working knowledge of Modern Workplace, including Modern SharePoint, OD4B, Teams
- Working knowledge of TransVault, BitTitan or similar migration tools
European & international travel is variable and up to 35% annually. You would be expected to travel within UK to client sites as and when requiredSalary & Benefit
Subject to experience and qualification
25 days holiday
Pension & Private Health
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!It is Epiq's policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual's race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.