*The role may require initial home working due to current restrictions. Whether you live in the South West already, or you are planning to relocate, you will need to be able to work from the office in Dorchester, Dorset once restrictions are lifted again.
Cuckooland.com is a rapidly growing online retailer specialising in furniture, home accessories, unique gifts and all things 'wow' - take a look, you'll soon see what we mean! We are currently seeking a creative, bright and energetic Social Media & Content Marketing Executive to join us in our head office in Poundbury, Dorchester.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience in social media/influencer marketing, and will have a good understanding of how diverse social media channels operate, creative flair, excellent copyrighting skills and knowledge of how different touch points can be used to influence the customer's journey. Outstanding communication skills are paramount as you will engage with partners and affiliates while representing the brand.
- Plan social content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels.
- Write engaging social media posts and respond to social enquires.
- Work with our paid-social agency to oversee advertising across all social channels.
- Create and run brand competitions online, discover other brands to partner with.
- Support the PR strategy to develop compelling stories that drive brand awareness.
- Respond to requests via our Journalist Request Service
- Write compelling copy including press releases, blog posts, award entries, expert opinions, website content etc.
- Work with SEO team to implement best practice across blog posts and web content.
- Uploads to online media including image library services.
- Produce content for the blog and manage its redesign.
- Create influencer outreach programmes that drive awareness and sales.
- Establish and nurture relationships with celebrities, influencers, brand ambassadors, journalists and key titles.
- Manage gifting and promotional budgets.
- Work closely with the buying team to support product launches and promotions.
- Analyse campaign performance and deliver ROI.
- Experience of creating advertising campaigns across social platforms.
- Creative with strong copywriting skills.
- A creative flair and the ability to turn your hand to a variety of different digital and content marketing tasks.
- Organised, with the ability to work to deadlines and show initiative.
- B2C e-commerce experience preferable.
- A degree or equivalent in business or marketing is desirable.
- A passion for social media and all things interiors and gifts!
- A good understanding of the customer's full marketing journey
- At least 1 years' experience in a relevant field.
As we continue to grow, we wear a lot of hats so it is a must that you are willing to be flexible as well as reliable. In return, we will provide you with a unique working environment (we guarantee there's no one else like us!) and reward you for your hard efforts, in a rapidly growing company with big, big plans for the future.
£22,000-£24,000 per year depending on experience.