Job Reference: J0013957Job Title: Avionic SupervisorLocation: Lossiemouth, ScotlandSalary: CompetitiveAbout the Company:
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world's leading, global defence, security and aerospace companies as an Avionic Supervisor. This role will be based at the clients site in Lossiemouth, Scotland.
As part of the Air team, you could be working at the edge of what is technologically possible, shaping the future to ensure customers are ready to face challenges we cannot even imagine today. You could be developing and evolving the technologies that will defend the UK for generations to come and supporting customers around the globe.Job Description:
- Supporting the Maintenance Controller and Maintenance Team Leader in executing the Team output as defined by the agreed STF Maintenance Plan.
- Ensuring that all assigned maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with all regulatory requirements, QR640, including all associated procedures and standards, and any other applicable Company procedures and standards.
- Day-to-day people management and leadership of assigned technicians, ensuring adherence to Company Policies, Quality Management, Health and Safety and Environmental Protection mandates.
- Liaison with Team Leader to ensure sufficient trained and authorised personnel to undertake the agreed Maintenance Plan
- Maintenance of assigned aircraft IAW the agreed aircraft Statement Of Work, being directly responsible for the delivery to Cost, Schedule and Quality.
- Ensuring that all maintenance tasks are conducted IAW approved data using the approved toolsets, with the correct levels of oversight and supervision through appropriate lines of delegation.
- Ensuring timely identification and provisioning of all required aircraft spares, modification kits, tooling, aircraft support and test equipment, and maintenance facility requirements.
- Ensuring all aircraft maintenance activities are appropriately documented and airworthiness records are accurately maintained within the Aircraft F700 documentation and relevant electronic documentation systems.
Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts. Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.Skills and Qualifications:Essential
- 2 years relevant work experience within the aircraft maintenance environment working at operator/technician level
- Minimum 6 months experience on Typhoon aircraft
- Must have current Typhoon Q Course or Type Course (within 3 years)
- Good knowledge of Maintenance documentation (Engineering Support System (ESS) and associated toolsets)
- Good knowledge of quality procedures, processes and specifications in relation to Military Maintenance Organisation (MMO - QR640)
- Typhoon Q or Type Course
- Aircraft Maintenance (Typhoon)
- Good communication and team ethics
- Supervisor or team leader
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team...
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search 'Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com