Job title: SEO Consultant
Location: Leeds Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
Our Consultants love exploring and solving the most complex Technical SEO problems, often working with household names and on global campaigns. We're specialists in helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world, and are proud to have featured in the Top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK. Not only that, but we've made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list 7 times! This comes directly from feedback from our teams.
Being at the forefront of the digital marketing industry, we genuinely believe there's no better place to work and advance in Technical SEO.What to expect from the role:
What we need from you:
- You will help to shape our overall technical SEO offering whilst working with our Account Managers to optimise client campaigns
- Take the lead on all technical SEO matters; independently performing full technical SEO audits on enterprise scale sites and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Manage enterprise site migrations, including HTTP to HTTPS or CMS platforms
- You'll be responsible for the ongoing implementation of the technical SEO plan; with a focus on continuous improvement, measuring, reviewing and refining activity
- Communicating directly with the client, you'll attend meetings on SEO & UX activities
- Ensure all activities in the technical SEO plan are in line with the client's overall campaign strategy and improve site's user experience
- Provide internal training and mentoring to support the junior members of the team
What you can expect from us:
- Expert Technical SEO knowledge and experience
- An interest and/or experience in Machine Learning and Data Science
We really value positive wellbeing and want everyone to have a great work-life balance. We believe flexible working hours are key to this, which is why in more normal times, we will be adopting a blended working approach which means more flexibility for our teams to work between home and the office as needed.
Other benefits include:
- Modern offices with free parking
- Performance-related pay reviews every year
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 additional days per year
- Great healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company-wide paid social events
- ...and many more!
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it's like to work here through our Facebook page. Better still, get in touch with our HR team if you want to hear more about this role and our growing agency.