Digital and Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
Home Working/Remote Working at First - Home/Offcie working in future (Hampshire)
A Digital and Ecommerce Marketing Specialist position has come available in Hampshire (Camberley/Basingstoke/Guldford area) for a b2b multi-channel retailer.
They are looking for someone with a passion for e-commerce and digital marketing, with a broad set of skills:Requirements:
- Create campaigns including; scheduling, content planning and creation
- At least three years e-commerce experience.
- Develop a multi-platform social media plan
- Strong analytical and insights skills
- Understanding of website sales conversion principals and how to drive traffic
- Ideally experience of A/B testing and best practice UX / UI.
- Digital, technical and analytics skills such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Media analytics, SEO, PPC
So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.