Social Media and Content Manager Job Type:
Coventry, UKStart Date:
On-going About Us
A Start-Up like no other. BOXRAW exists to pioneer the boxing lifestyle, enabling the spirit of boxing to live inside and outside the squared ring. Set on a mission to change the narrative of the sport; the vision - 'to be the reason why the world got into boxing'.
BOXRAW designs and produces innovative equipment and game-changing sports and leisurewear, for driven individuals around the World. Our products are built with purpose and innovations pursued with intent. Collaborating with the greatest champions and athletes around the globe - we accompany any boxing journey; whether it's to strengthen your fitness, grow your confidence, or become a World Champion.THE ROLE
Sitting within the Brand Team, the Social Media Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to drive BOXRAW's Social Media Strategy. This is a one-of-a-kind, opportunity for the right individual to join us in growing a deeply purpose-driven brand, into a global legacy. If you are passionate about all things Social Media, tuned into the culture and have your finger on the pulse of how to capture, sustain, and grow a social following; with the drive and work ethic to make a significant and lasting impact - we want to hear from you. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ensuring all content and creative output on our Social Channels meets the BOXRAW standard.
- Lead the editing of social assets (photo, video, animations, repurposing user-generated content).
- Serve as the editorial voice for the brand, using strong writing ability to create engaging brand copy tailored to the digital sphere and writing engaging captions, In doing so, you should ensure the tone of voice is consistent across all Social Media channels, aligning with emails, paid media and website.
- Set and own the Social Media Calendar for BOXRAW and BOXRAW Women, planning content themes aligned to the Campaign Calendar and aligning with cross-functional teams. Creating a clear vertical strategy, integrating posts, stories, reels, and IGTV's. Alongside Twitter, FB, and new channels as they emerge.
- Throughout managing all digital platforms you will be reactive and proactive in implementing the best assets to enhance brand communications.
- Lead ideation session with the Creative & Social Team on developing content & community engagement strategies, to deliver social media assets that drive brand engagement and follower growth.
- Develop @boxraw and @boxrawomen's voice on Social Media and coach the Social Team on communication standards.
- Embed social media analytics into the Social content ideation process, to inform an on-going content strategy that is data-driven.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms and continually be on the lookout for potential influencers, to feed into the Partnerships Team.
- Work alongside the Partnerships team to co-manage influencer content briefs and campaigns.
- Driving eCommerce sales from social media alongside Trading, Customer and Production.
- Line manage the Social Media Team.
- Continuous application of emerging media and marketing tools + trends.
- Bring new ideas to implement, to increase workflow and productivity.
- A natural storyteller, tuned into the culture with an active interest across, fashion & music.
- Passionate about boxing and knowledgeable about the sport and its fan.
- 2-5 years of experience working on organic social media for a brand - writing captions, storytelling, scheduling content, creating content, and measuring performance.
- Strong copywriting skills are a must. Skilled at writing on-brand captions, stories, asset proposals, and blog ideas.
- Design, photography, and video skills/editing. At a minimum, able to use Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro at an intermediate level.
- Comfortable picking up a camera yourself to film IG Stories, creating social media animations, or repurposing user-generated content.
- Up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Excited to share new ideas.
- Exceptional time and project management skills - extremely organized & detail-oriented.
- Proactive about owning the success of the brand's Social
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big, or too small.
- Here to win. Looking for more than just a 9-5 job. Seeking to be part of growing the company, and to grow with the company.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
We're a welcoming, tight-knit team, who are passionate about what we do! Joining us means the opportunity to:
HOW TO APPLY
- Learn how a start-up works in a fast-growing company that is going places quickly.
- Work on a number of high profile projects in sports, music, and entertainment.
- Lead and influence a global community of followers to engage with BOXRAW and Boxing.
- See the direct impact that your work can make on the world.
- Grow with a growing company, being a key player in implementing company infrastructure in the Social Media & Brand space.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to
include a cover letter, for your application to be considered.