Are you a technical project management professional who is passionate about achieving ambitious vision and goals for the payments projects you work with and want to join a company with an exciting future and talented team, where your proven experience as a Project Manager can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with a fast- growing payments fintech who are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager to work closely with their technical and business stakeholders to deliver upon a shared purpose of delivering a specialised omnichannel payments platform.
You will be working closely with clients, prospects and third-party partners to develop solutions and document requirements needed for exciting payment projects. You will also work closely with internal teams (Commercial, Product, Engineering, Service Ops) to deliver upon the solutions garnered with your external stakeholders.
• Proven customer-facing experience in Professional Services/ Customer Success / Technical Account Management or similar
• Proven experience in a product or project management role in transit, payments or SaaS API-based business
• Strong presentation skills and an ability to translate technical concepts and transit and payment industry trends (fares, rules, payments) to non-technical audiences.
• An ability to help technical stakeholders get integrated with APIs and SDKs, with a keen understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns.
• Experience planning, scoping and managing client-facing projects.
• Have entrepreneurial DNA: you get things done, are flexible to changes, eager to learn, resilient to failure, persistent in making an impact.
• Exposure to a range of Agile project delivery methodologies and tools such as JIRA, Trello, Confluence