PHP Development ManagerPHP, Object Oriented, MVC Framework // Up to £60,000 full package // Manchester City Centre
We are innovative industry leaders in retail, creating bespoke solutions for any and every need!
With over 35 years' experience in our industry, there's no stopping us. Experts in our field we've gone from strength to strength over the past couple of years. Continuing to excel our popularity by consistently producing high quality products - for this reason, we have become an enviable household name!
Technology is at the heart of our business, controlling everything so that the journey is smooth and works in an efficient manner. We are now looking to appoint a PHP Developer Manager in our Manchester office, heading up the PHP team and assisting with the succession of projects. Assisting Developers by working in an agile environment alongside Business Analysts and Project Managers, to assist in the creation of system software for all areas from Manufacturing to Logistics!Some of our benefits include but are not limited to:
As part of the Development Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest tech stack.
- Personal development programmes.
Core Technical Stack within the company:
- Mentor and lead juniors.
- Continue to manage our multitude of software.
- Work collaboratively with other team leaders to create the perfect solution.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Liaise with the full technical team to ensure successful project delivery.
While there is no set recipe for success, we find that you will tend to have the following:
- MVC Framework
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Development Management experience/Leading a team or equivalent.
- Understanding of PHP and MVC frameworks.
- Working in an agile environment.
Sourced by @TechCareers_NW
- your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North West.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com.
For further information please call me on 01244 739 399 / 07889 558 617
. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 9pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableLe
or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Leah Cottham, Searchability in Google!
I look forward to hearing from you