Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?Quality Inspector
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a quality inspector at our Titchfield site
- Visual and dimensional inspection of aerospace components and parts for manufacturing areas
- Containment activities including checking of parts in progress and in stores
- Completion of FAIRs
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Drives and sustains continuous improvement within the cell as defined by Eaton standards
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping at all times as defined by the Eaton standards
- Provide inspection cover across site where demand dictates upon request of inspection supervision working within the parameters as laid down in the procedures and work instructions relevant to that area within the employees competence
- Inspection and measurement of all types of supplies to ensure conformance to drawing and purchase order requirements, working within the parameters as laid down in procedures and work instructions
- Support all departments assisting with quality related investigations upon request
- Ability to conduct First Article reports and monitor the production of statistical process control data
- Perform and assist in investigations into non-conformance by the use of measuring equipment where required
- Operate, co-ordinate measurement machines and/or specialized inspection equipment
- Authorised to sign off items as acceptable using an identified and approved stamp.
- Aerospace industry experience required
- Will need to be skilled in various methods of dimensional inspection including CMM, with Aberlink experience.
- Experience in inspecting various types of Aerospace treated parts that have gone through special process such as sulphuric anodise, Chromic anodise, Alacrom etc.
- Inspection experience required within Machine Metal Aerospace products
- Ability to conduct First Article Inspection reports to AS9102 standard would be advantageous
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screeningJob
Europe, Middle East, AfricaPrimary Location
Great Britain Northern Ireland-HAM-TitchfieldWork Locations
Titchfield Gb LocOrganization
AER FMC Fuel Motion Control SystemsJob Level
Full-timeDoes this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :091945