Senior Programmatic ManagerNew role, great career move!
This is an amazing opportunity to help build and grow a best-in-class programmatic service in one of the UK's fastest growing and most dynamic digital agencies.
We're looking for a well-qualified, highly proficient Senior Programmatic Manager to help take our programmatic capabilities to the next level, supporting our global brand clients in tech and finance.
Our ideal candidate will be a fierce thinker with stellar digital advertising credentials, along with a deep knowledge of programmatic trading and operations.
The Croc is a great destination: post-lockdown you can work from The Croc's fabulous Hoxton Square office, or you can mix the thrills of Shoreditch with your own home working space. We're super flexible and our benefits list takes some beating. The salary is pretty competitive too!Job Description
- Work alongside the Head of Media in developing an innovative and best in-class programmatic proposition
- Lead partnerships with data and tech partners and actively seek opportunities to maximise programmatic potential
- Create and design programmatic strategies on behalf of our client portfolio
- Take ownership of client's programmatic strategic approach, campaign planning, implementation and reporting, as well as support the client relationship
- Identify areas of growth and generate business plans for their development
- Manage, execute and monitor campaigns and optimisations
- Deliver in-depth analysis post-campaign to understand performance beyond top line metrics
Key skills / requirements
- Lead training and elevate programmatic best practice within the paid media team
- Solid experience and proven track record in programmatic trading and operations
- Experience working with multiple technology platforms: DSPs, DMPs, verification tools, viewability, audience forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools
- An in-depth understanding of the programmatic landscape as it relates to various channels including display, video and connected TV
- Detailed knowledge of all programmatic transactions from automated guaranteed to the open exchange and everything in between
- In-depth knowledge of industry research and measurement tools as well as basic platforms for reporting (Adservers and DSPs - DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, Amazon, Campaign Manager 360)
- Responsible for developing a test & learn framework and reporting findings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and able to educate internal and external stakeholder in understanding of the role of programmatic in the wider media mix
- Commercial mindset looking for opportunities to maximise agency programmatic offering
- Managing team workload and resources, identifying training & development needs of team membersDV