Web Developer: Specifically searching for someone with experience of building content-led subscription websites.
We are looking for a Web Developer to design, develop, test, and debug responsive (and multiple) websites, in line with the company's ambitious digital growth plans. The successful candidate must have experience/ knowledge of paywalls.
If you're someone who can translate user and business needs into functional frontend design then please get in touch!
This is a minimum 6-month contract with the possibility of extending or becoming a permanent position. Salary of between £35,000 - £37,500 per annum (pro-rata).
We do not have a development team - this is an independent role.
· Designing, developing, and testing UI for responsive content-led websites, some of which must include paywalls
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
· Interpret designs and transform them into a polished rich cross-platform/device web experience
· Write modular and performant HTML and CSS
· Work with product managers as well as marketing team to assist in digital needs
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2+ years' experience within web development
· Experience in building and working with subscription websites
· Have an understanding of best practice SEO
To apply please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org