My client are looking for an experienced Operations manager with experience working in the petrochemical or similar industry to develop a brand new Operations function for their production facilities across the UK & Germany.
- Minimum 15 years' Operations experience in Industrial Operations Management within the Chemical, Oil & Gas or a similar industry .
- Experience of COMAH, high hazard or similar highly regulated industries preferred.
- Establishing the Operations and Maintenance function initially for an individual plant on Teesside and its subsequent expansion.
- Working towards a Head of Operations role for the operating function for all plants within the group located worldwide.
- Initially 1 plant with a significant growth in responsibility in the next 2-5 year period.
- Located in Teesside initially (2-3 years) after which, the candidate must be flexible with potential to travel extensively.