We're looking for a Senior Account Manager for a 3 month FTC!Who are we?
We're MullenLowe. Madly creative, we partner with bold and brave marketers who will challenge and respect us just as we challenge and respect them. Our culture of rolling your sleeves up and mucking in is real - across everything and anything we do.
The creators of 'Dirt is Good' for Persil, 'We are the NHS' for the NHS, 'bowl to soul' for Wagamama and 'beat heartbreak forever' for British Heart Foundation. We thrive on creativity and work collaboratively to get our clients and unfair share of attention.
We're an open and friendly bunch (well that's what people tell us) and we welcome others readily to our team. We hire people who challenge our thinking because diversity inspires originality.What will you do?
In this newly created role you will join the heart of the Account Management Team here at MullenLowe for a 3 month FTC. You'll be hands on and proficient in supply across all media assets including digital and social. Working with complex plans with multiple assets, you'll deliver against these at very fast pace.
As Senior AM on the account you will be central to the team. There will be a range of projects to engage with at different levels, and the role presents a fantastic opportunity to apply skills and expertise developed in your career to date.About you?
You will be a superstar experienced account manager/senior account manager with experience gained from a retail (or other fast paced) account within an advertising agency environment.
- Possess an eye for detail and another for great creative work;
- Take the initiative (and don't wait to be asked);
- Are naturally ambitious for the impact you (and we) can have;
- Are curious and see the bigger picture;
- Are brave, determined and tenacious;
- Are a radiator who galvanises those around you;
...and are particularly brilliant at the two things that are crucial for this particular client team:
- A brilliant juggler - Able to manage a multitude of different projects and integrated campaign deliverables (from strategic response to execution) at once and in a swan-like way (cool and calm above water, rapid paddler underneath);
- An excellent communicator - Able to lead conversations with senior and mid-level clients, and with both client and agency contacts around the world, building relationships and influencing effectively as you go;
...then this could be your new home. We can't wait to meet you.MullenLowe Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.