You are passionate about new technologies as Optical fiber, 5G, cloud, AI & Big Data?
We are the telecom network test, monitoring and analytics experts-and we love what we do. With over 2,000 employees in more than 25 countries, we help the world's leading communications service providers, network equipment manufacturers and webscale companies make sure their networks deliver. With the acquisition of Astellia, EXFO
has emerged as a leading provider of network and subscriber intelligence, enabling mobile operators to drive service quality, maximize operational efficiency, reduce churn and develop revenues. Our real-time monitoring and troubleshooting solutions optimize networks end-to-end, from radio to core. We're always looking for top talent to help us lead the way in a thriving industry with boundless opportunities.Job summary :
Part of a worldwide R&D organization of approximately 650 engineers, you will be a leading member of the London-based development team working on key products in the EXFO portfolio. Current projects are focused on providing integrated, intelligent views of large network operators' inventory and topology and opening the APIs of EXFO's software suite. The solutions are based around a commercial graph store and are focused on large scale, real-time network use cases on a scaleable, container-based platform.
Your programming experience and strong interpersonal skills will help you to work productively within the cross-discipline team. You will get satisfaction from contributing to the timely delivery of high-quality software releases from the team.
You will benefit from knowledge sharing and joint development with other teams in EXFO. You will work closely with other team members and colleagues in the Professional Services team to ensure that they have the support and tools they need to deliver customer solutions. What you'll do :
What we're looking for :
- Lead product feature development in an agile Java team.
- Take a leading role in architectural and technical decisions within the team.
- Contribute to the culture and performance of the product through collaboration on story mappings, kick-offs and reviews.
- Evaluate and utilise leading open-source and commercial software tools and libraries.
- 6 years' solid coding experience with at least 2 years' Java (7/8/11).
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working in an agile software development team.
- Hands-on experience of CI/CD and automated testing.
- Experience of delivering containerized workloads and services.
- Linux systems, including basic bash scripting.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Working knowledge of graph stores and semantic technologies, e.g. RDF, SPARQL, GRAPHQL.
- Service frameworks, e.g. OSGI
- GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Securing applications, e.g. SSL, TLS, LDAP.
Education : Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
EXFO is an equal opportunity employer.
Thanks for your interest in EXFO.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.