UniQuest engages students through a comprehensive multi-channel communication strategy. Intelligent and innovative email marketing forms an important strand of this strategy and enables our partners to deliver proactive and insightful conversion journeys informed by insights. The Email Marketing Executive is at the heart of this.
The main function of this 3-6 month role is the creation and deployment of intelligent and impactful email marketing campaigns for specific partners across the UniQuest group. The Email Marketing Executive will ensure that digital student communication journeys are continuously evaluated and optimised to ensure that our partners are confidently placed at the forefront of email marketing developments.
The Email Marketing Executive ensures that the emails created are built upon the most effective templates. They build and optimise effective email marketing communications for our clients, improving conversion rates and ensuring that the partners reach their full potential and prospective students are engaged with successfully.
This role works closely with colleagues both in Marketing and Insights and the wider UniQuest team to deliver strategic insights. The team is proactive, insight-driven and expert-led.
As a member of the Marketing and Insights Team you will demonstrate:
- Strong customer service skills and stakeholder liaison skills
- Proactivity in delivery
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Skills of working in a cross-functional team
- An understanding of the importance of insights and transparency
- Set up, build, test and deploy email communications using the email marketing software under the guidance of the Email Marketing Automation Manager.
- Undertake QA checks and assessments on all outputs.
- Create strong relationships with relevant stakeholders in UniQuest and in the partner institutions.
- Where appropriate, undertake A/B testing to ensure the highest levels of engagement with the email target audience.
- Use metrics to report engagement and conversion rates both internally and to the partners.
- Use conversion metrics with the Email Automation Manager to drive innovation and improvement in email performance.
- Work with the Email Marketing Automation Manager to ensure that UniQuest data is used effectively to inform partner marketing strategies and content creation.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years' experience of developing, building and deploying email marketing campaigns.
- Experience of Pardot is desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate strong skills on alternative email marketing and automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Active Campaign etc.)
- Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver or equivalent.
- Proficient in HTML and have experience of coding templates for email marketing campaigns.
- Good communication skills are essential for this role.
- Able to understand and analyse reporting in order to maximise the impact of campaigns for clients.
This is currently a 3-6 month contract role and we would be looking for someone to start as soon as possible.