We are looking for a Lead Automation Tester with good experience and enthusiasm in strong code and proper principles. This global Software Company based in Surrey is seeking a Lead Automation Tester who prefers to work with a team to 'build quality in' and prevent defects, rather than finding them, in addition enjoy driving process improvement.
The new Lead Automation Tester will lead a team that builds software financial products. You'll be responsible for building automated test solutions that validate that the enhancements produced are always of the highest quality across both desktop and mobile experiences.
The Lead Automation Tester will need to be passionate about agile delivery, agile testing, continuous delivery, DevOps etc. and are always looking to improve the status quo. You believe in putting the user at the centre of everything you do and really focus on delivering business value. You have a lean mind-set and are passionate about continuously improving yourself and the team you lead.Principle Accountabilities:
- Provide the overriding strategy and direction for QA within the team and coach / mentor on best test practices.
- Help the team to improve test processes and automation in an agile environment, supporting a regular release cycle.
- Ensure that the team has the right level of test coverage for the product including functional and non-functional tests.
- Build, maintain and improve test frameworks.
- Be able to write test code as production quality code
- Setup and drive exploratory testing sessions and be a leader in ensuring the team collectively take responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI/CD infrastructure
- Experience with C# .Net
- Experience with testing responsive web applications
- Working in fast-paced Agile team and environment