We Are OC
At OC, we have been proudly partnering with entertainment brands across the globe to deliver award-winning work for over 14 years. Through our team's creative excellence, collaborative culture and understanding of our audiences, we produce work that always excites, engages and delivers - and that is The Art of Entertainment.
We are the passionate consumers of the industry we serve - with film-buffs, series-bingers, gamers, book worms and music-lovers all under one roof, resulting in a hive of curiosity, collaboration and creativity. Storytellers, artists and problem-solvers all working as one to create stuff we love, just as much as our clients do.
Our mission is simple: We help brands entertain.Are You OC?
Just like the ever-evolving industry we support, our full-service agency is constantly growing and adapting. This fluidity allows us to shift and thrive, delivering the most effective creative and communications for brands that live to entertain - no matter which touchpoint or stage of the journey.
We are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager / Account Director as maternity cover in our Client Services team on a 9 month - 1 year FTC.
Understanding the needs and solutions for clients as varied as Sony Pictures, Universal, Lionsgate, Disney, BritBox and BBC amongst others, whilst having a focussed, fast-paced work ethic that these clients expect will be the recipe for success at OC.
Are you the latest magic ingredient for our agency team?Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Manage and be responsible for the servicing and financial performance of a set of client accounts
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and delivery of creative projects
- Manage tracking and reporting of all financial aspects of your clients and deliver against set revenue targets
- Interrogate client briefs to ascertain objectives and ensure the creative team have all the information they need
- Conduct regular account reviews to ensure best-in-class servicing and creativity
- Pro-actively create growth plans for your clients
- Work closely with an Account Executive and Project Manager, ensuring that they are completing work on time and delivering to the clients' brief and budget
- Maintain awareness of commercial opportunities and new campaigns across the industry to ensure OC is always a step ahead
- Provide top level project management for key clients and projects as required
- Account management experience either agency or client side
- Proven ability to grow accounts through strategic thinking and planning
- Experience managing a mix of projects across digital, social, OOH, design, print and integrated campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring that all creative is delivered to brief and is thoroughly checked before leaving the agency
- Familiar working to a very fast pace across multiple projects and deadlines
- Comfortable with hands-on project management
- Strong stakeholder relationship (internal and external) management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- Demonstrable entertainment industry experience
- A genuine passion for entertainment
If you can bring the above, we can bring a competitive package, growth opportunities, flexible working, birthday days off, great clients, exciting work and a fun, social & dynamic team.