Aqua is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Specialist to drive engaging prospect activity for both online and face-to-face events across the European market with some coverage of ROW, reporting to the Manager of Field Marketing. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and be able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. This person will be able to multi-task and be self-motivated with a can-do attitude. This is a full-time position ideally based in our London office (virtually for now) but could also work remotely, and offers significant room for personal initiative, expanding responsibilities and professional growth.
- Select and manage marketing events, including pre-event planning, staffing, and post-event follow-up - while optimizing activities within budget guidelines
- Drive webinar programs, including regularly scheduled / in-house produced calls-to-action for prospects, as well as topical webinars in conjunction with media partners targeted at new leads - all for a global audience
- Establish programs to enable field / partner resources to execute local events with minimal corporate support (workshops, meetups, user groups, etc.)
- Develop compelling invitations, promotional content and landing pages to maximize response / conversion
- Work with social media manager to drive attendance and increase archived event views
- Update the marketing calendar and communicate upcoming events to sales / partners
- Work closely with sales development, field sales, presales and product teams to support events, develop materials for follow-up and lead qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B/enterprise software marketing is a must; familiarity with security solutions and/or the software development lifecycle is a plus
- Experienced in marketing automation, email and analytics tools, e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics
- Detail-oriented, with strong project management skills
- Must be native English speaking. Fluency in German or French a plus.
- Ability to work independently
- Superb analytical skills and results-driven approach
- Highly effective team player, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Go-getter, self-sufficient, results oriented and versatile
- Some travel may be required to support events (10-20%)
- Aspiration for both personal and professional growth
- BA/BSc degree
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you're ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!