Trade Marketing ExecutiveLocation:
Warrington (WA5 7TY)Salary:
£28,000 + Company Car (negotiable depending upon experience)Shifts :
Mon- Fri 08:30- 17:00Contract Type:
Our client is a national leader in the distribution of speciality tooling and fastening technology for the construction industry who are involved with high profile clients and Global contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to managing marketing relationships with both customers and stakeholders alike, you will play a critical role in the promotion of new product ranges together with being actively involved in the customer journey.
You will report to the Sales Operations Manager and be responsible for liaising with customers to promote joint partner marketing initiatives. As a Trade Marketing Executive , your duties will be:
An ideal Trade Marketing Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns that meet shared commercial objectives in order to generate increased revenue.
- Responsibility for social media on a day to day basis - including Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Management of new product introduction.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis and market trends to identify and define audiences.
- Carry out UK pricing analysis.
- Maintain agreed stock levels by continually assessing sales and forecast data.
- E Commerce and or Digital marketing experience.
- Proven track record of driving brand awareness through smart marketing plans.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience with Presentations which require a calm and confident manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Account management experience preferred but not essential.
- Must have an ambitious attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Full UK driving licence.
Starting salary will be £28k, a company car is also provided as client visits are a requirement of the role, therefore a full UK driving licence will be required.
Other benefits include a competitive pension with a 5% contribution made by the company and life assurance which equates to 4 x annual salary.