Remote work is possible from Uk/Spain/Switzerland, we will consider strong candidates within EUCompany Description
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.Summary:
The customer support team is responsible for supporting the various applications in the Pitcher Platform. The Support Specialist is a crucial customer-facing member of our Service Delivery Team and is responsible for executing with excellence and pursuing a world-class customer experience.
Through his/her technical expertise, the Support Specialist will also lend assistance to the internal project teams and own end to end troubleshooting for all technical platform and product issues coming from our customers and projects.
The Support Specialist will be responsible for driving key customer support metrics (CSAT, NPS, Internal Quality Score, First Response Time, etc.).You will thrive here if:
In this role you will:
- You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You can build partnerships that move our business forward
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with like-minded sales enablement professionals
- Work directly with customers through case management systems and omnichannel comms to resolve issues and fulfil requests
- Involvement in project work-streams to own and present customers with progress on issues raised and its resolution
- Have a calm patient attitude to listen to problems, perform research and drive to resolution
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation action
- Manage multiple issues in parallel, taking responsibility for meeting SLAs and updating customers
- Troubleshoot, replicate, and investigate application (Windows/OS X, iOS/Android), network, device, and end-user issues
- Document and escalate more complex issues to higher-level technical teams
- Knowledge of related industry protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, TELNET, UDP/TCP, SI)
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Pitcher Platform and Customer Solutions
- Actively contribute to our customer-facing knowledge base with procedural instructions providing our customers self-service element
- Take part in an on-call rotation to address high customer impact issues during off-hours
Nice to have:
- B.A. or B.Sc. in a related field, preferably a Computer Science or Engineering major or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of Customer Support/Customer Service experience.
- Proven track record of delivering customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of ITIL, Incident Management, Problem Solving and Change Management processes.
- High motivation, with a positive & proactive attitude and willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through innovation and adopting new ideas and practices.
- Ability to act rapidly and logically under pressure and make effective use of others in overcoming challenges
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within a constantly changing environment with enthusiasm.
- Ability to interact and partner with all levels of management internally and inside customer organizations.
- Ability to operate in a 24/7 operational environment and participate in after-hours on-call rotation
- Fluent English and Spanish (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Salesforce, ZenDesk and Atlassian
- Some experience working within the Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing & Financial Services sectors.
- Sales Enablement or SaaS experience.
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment and Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Some Project Management experience.