Senior Business Analyst (Product Manager)
MBN's client, a global marketing agency is in search of a Senior Business Analyst to join their established Analytics team.
The successful candidate will be working with FMCG, Automotive, Sports, and Pharma clients across all aspects of digital delivery.
You will be the single point of integration for multiple workstreams across the client's E-commerce and digital product workstreams and the lynchpin between product owners, UX, and development teams. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish a defined set of user stories against product verticals.
- Building on requirements gathering process with product owners, Product Development leads and UX designers.
- Run workshops, using a variety of methodologies to enable the definition phase for each market's business needs
- Providing data to support product definition, working with research and analytics teams
- Define customer flow against each release, ensuring synergy between the markets
- Develop a strong understanding of the technical data sources, system integrations and limitations to ensure a reasonable scope
- Work in collaboration with Analysts to ensure a strong understanding of the definition phase
- Provide input into strategy development and planning.
- Support UX with the execution of user stories by providing guidance and UAT
- Experience understanding goals of each release in order to define primary and secondary feature requirements
- Client facing/Stakeholder skills, requiring a diplomatic but straight-talking approach.
- Experience setting up workshops and collaboration sessions between relevant parties to ensure the requirements phase can be completed in advance of UX
- Ability to identify Data sources, help collect information about service capabilities and develop a good understanding of technical dependencies at a high level
- Ability to work with Analytics and IT teams in order to understand development approaches, facilitate supported handovers and work in tandem with IT BAs to pass the projects off
- Create user flows to test out the user-friendliness of the business flow, advise on where steps can be joined up to create efficiency.