Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic Social Media Manager (circa £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits) to join a digital first, consumer products business in Nottinghamshire, own the social media strategy & manage a small team.
The role is 2 days a week from the office and the rest working from home in a flexible, collaborative environment.
- Owning the day to day running of all relevant social media channels for both branded websites.
- Along with the senior digital acquisition manager, Head of digital and relevant third-party agencies, develop a social media strategy in line with the overall digital marketing strategy with a strong focus on brand awareness and increased engagement.
- Work closely with the digital acquisition managers to ensure that the Paid Social strategy dovetails the organic strategy whilst delivering against the KPI's.
- Create and lead social creative campaigns, in line with the wider marketing campaigns ensuring the desired omnichannel approach.
- Plan content and delivery and using specialist tools to manage multiple social media channels.
- Work with influencers to increase the business' reach and engagement of our content, brands and products.
- Produce reports on social media performance, for the digital team to the exec.
- Lead, motivate and engage the social media executive to drive high performance and capability.
This role will play a key role in online brand engagement, digital campaigns, and ultimately online revenue & web sales. If you have over 4 years' experience in social media within a commercial environment and are degree educated this could be a great opportunity for you to progress into a digital first business. Please don't hesitate to apply for more details.