Senior Presales Consultant - Sidcup, Kent Overview:
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a market leading, highly regarded, award winning Managed Service Provider for a Senior Presales Consultant.
Working with clients across many industry sectors the work is interesting and varied. This role also requires strong vendor and distributor interaction to ensure our client is up to date with the latest technologies.
Our client provides high-level support to recognised businesses throughout London and the South East and due to continued success is expanding. Role and Responsibilities:
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Define innovative and complex solutions using the likes of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Cisco, Dell and other leading vendor solutions
- Work with and support the sales team in the e-invoicing, invoicing automation and invoicing compliance SaaS space.
- Predict future trends by studying the latest technologies and help develop marketing models and strategies for promotion of products & services
- Responding to tenders
- Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory
- Microsoft SharePoint and Teams
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Data Protection and Disaster recovery
- Previous experience working for a Managed Service Provider
- Experience in financial services, legal and the not-for-profit organisations
Senior Presales Consultant - Sidcup, Kent
- £55-75k basic salary
- Generous annual bonus
- Training provided
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- + Excellent benefits package