Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.Job Description
We require an experienced Project Manager who has in-depth project management and sales enablement expertise along with a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their data and content.
As a key member of our Service Delivery team, the Project Manager will be at the forefront of our mission with customers and responsible for the following: understanding our customers' data management challenges and improvement needs, establishing and maintaining project scope and timelines, project financials, and facilitating project communication to ensure a successful implementation based on the customers' requirements.
Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the solution. Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Pitcher teams (Product, Sales, Engineering) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
This role can be based in UK, Spain, or Zurich, we consider applicants eligible to work within UK/EUWhat You'll Do
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
- Manage project scope respecting the customer team and Pitcher needs.
- Assess and track project risk and develop mitigation plans as necessary.
- Work with the project team to scope the required effort and define timelines.
- Lead the customer in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications as per our proven methodology.
- Work closely with the customer and project team to identify and ensure delivery against key business drivers.
- Support pre-sales activities from a services perspective, including defining customer needs, scoping engagements, and delivering Statements of Work.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the project life cycle.
- Ensure process compliance with all regulatory and Pitcher procedural requirements.
Nice to Have
- 5+ years' experience working as a project manager ideally with Salesforce, CRM solutions experience within the Life Science, Finance, Consumer Goods & the Manufacturing sectors.
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for either of the following verticals - Life Science, Finance, Consumer Goods & Manufacturing.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Ability and willingness to "roll up your sleeves" to implement a solution.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team.
- A logical approach to problem-solving and an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project deliverables.
- Proven track record of meeting project timeliness/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel.
- SaaS/Cloud experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a software Service Delivery organization or consulting background.
- Experience working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment.
- Consulting experience.
- MS Project (or equivalent) experience.
- Experience in services delivery management.