Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Manager (Fixed Term Contract) to join our team based at our head office in Tamworth.
Established in 2001, Radis Community Care has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of vulnerable adults and children in England and Wales, focused on supporting people to live independently in their own homes and part of their local communities.
We care for a range of service users including the elderly and for people with physical and/or learning disabilities. Tailored to meet our service user's individual needs, our care ranges from brief daily visits to 24-hour live-in care and can either be short or long-term.
About the role
As a Senior Credit Controller, you will be responsible for the supervision of two Credit Controllers. You will assist in the conversion of over 800 clients to direct debit alongside the day to day chasing and cash allocation. The role will also involve in the implementation of a new finance system whilst improving existing processes and procedures.
Some of the benefits for the role
· NEST pension (with contributions from Radis)
· 33 Days annual leave (Including bank holidays)
· Fully structured induction and support for all new starters available
· Recommend a friend, minimum payment of £100 per recommendation, unlimited payments (subject to conditions)
Skills and Qualifications required for the role
· Extensive Sales Ledger Experience (High volume, multi branch)
· Supervisory/Management experience is essential
· Demonstrable track record of system and procedures improvement
· Experience of System implementation would be advantageous
· Strong Excel Skills
· Experience of TAS accounts or Sage Line 50 would be advantageous
· Some familiarity with ETMS/Database time recording systems would be ideal (e.g. CM2000, Webroster, or similar)
· Experience of Implementing Direct Debit/Automated Payments would be advantageous
· Exposure to Public Sector payment processes would be advantageous
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.