TigerGraph is an exciting new platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. Although we are still a pre-IPO startup our customers include Amgen, AT&T, Duke Energy, Jaguar Land Rover, Nike, UnitedHealth Group, Wish, and most of the top 10 global banks. These b usinesses are using our software to obtain invaluable insights from their connected big data.
The Solution Engineer will with Sales to show the value of TigerGraph to a prospect to discover compelling use-cases for the product and help them sell it as a solution internally.
The Solutions Engineer will also be responsible for the following.
- Conduct Proof of Concept and Pilot exercises with prospects, particularly managing the
- interface between the prospect and the central solutions team.
- Define the target-state architecture for prospects.
- Advise Sales on sizing, platform and services requirement.
- Help customers smoothly transition into post-sales operational support.
- Remain engaged with customers to find and advise on expansion opportunities.
- Support marketing activities such as conferences, meet-ups, workshops, webinars & blogs.
- Generate content for the above including liaising with marketing and technical teams.
- Be the face of TigerGraph for the above.
- Be prepared to stretch into technical activities, including some coding, training, and
- architectural specification across the stack.
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude, this is a pre-sales role, where risk is rewarded.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Enthusiasm for technical solutions and appetite for communicating that enthusiasm.
- Good experience in at least one major vertical e.g. retail, manufacturing, financial services
- Demonstrate enough technical background to be self-sufficient on new data technologies.
- Have good knowledge of typical IT architectures used by the modern dev shop i.e.
- familiarity with cloud, data, analytics, applications and how it all fits together.
- Happy and able to travel to remote locations with a few days' notice.
What We Offer
- Relentless positivity in the face of adversity, we are bootstrapping the EMEA team, so
- expect challenges!
- Be willing to pitch-in at any level, on any job. We cover a lot of ground with a very small
- Any deep technical experience and knowledge in data processing and databases, especially
- graph databases. This isn't essential, though you will be expected to learn.
- Other European languages are always a plus.
- Complete flexibility to define the role. There is great responsibility, so we give you great
- power to achieve that.
- A very sexy technology that is rapidly taking over a growing market.
- Flexible working. Remote working is normal. We tend to be in the WeWork space in
- Bank/London three days a week, but that is the convention, not the rule, especially when
- we are on the road.
- Generally, we try to respect the need to balance work with home life,
- within the usual demands of covering a large territory.