Do you have experience in Application Support and looking to grow your career in DevOps?
Our client, a leading customer communications solutions business, is looking for a Enthusiastic and energetic Application Support Engineers to join their team and train into DevOps roles.
This role offers a flexible working environment remotely for now, but in the future this will be ideally based in Leicester or Dagenham, although other locations could be considered.
This is a great opportunity to support core software applications for multiple industry solutions.
Tasks will involve base Coding and maintenance, fault diagnostics, release management, deployment, trouble shooting, break fixing and general support as well as contributing new ideas as to how to improve system performance.
You'll be expected to undertake scheduled work such as hotfixes, system optimisation and change requests.Understanding you might not have everything on the list, we'd love to see experience of any combination of:
- MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012
- Good understanding of C#.NET / ASP.NET
- CI/CD DevOps Online / TeamCity / Octopus Deploy or equivalent
- Windows Server
- Linux (CentOS, AIX) advantageous
- Security awareness - PCI / OWASP Top 10
- Understanding of POT capabilities and interaction with EA and Solutions
Get in touch to hear more about these opportunities!