Role: Front End Developer (Contract) x 2100% remote working (Manchester based company)INSIDE IR35
You'll be maintaining our current web sites for our major brands on a Java-based web application. Knowledge of version control systems will be needed.Core Activities:
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Highlight and debug production issues.
- Building reusable components for future use.
- Collaborate with the UX team to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Share knowledge with the wider team to inform decisions.
- Knowledge of HTML templating frameworks such as FreeMarker or similar.
- Experience with user interface development.
- Experience with Jenkins would be advantageous.
- Experience with browser-based debugging.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal skills; the ability to converse around problem areas or potential improvements.
- Experience working in an agile workflow.
- Please apply to find out more