Serial Affinity is a software development and IT Infrastructure company specialising in large scale internet-based applications.
Due to exciting business growth, we are currently recruiting a .NET developer to join our multi-discipline software development team.
The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies in our efforts to modernise a client's existing e-commerce and content delivery platform. Required Skills:
- Strong development experience in C# (.NET Core, ASP.NET) - 3+ years experience minimum.
- Demonstrable skills working with SQL and database integrations such as Dapper and Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of unit testing and how it is applied in the C#/.NET space
- Knowledge of Git, DevOps, CI/CD and Automation
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs (e.g. payment gateways, social media etc).
- Experience with message queues and service buses (e.g. RabbitMQ, MassTransit, NServiceBus)
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes or Microservices
- Experience with Windows and Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of, or ability to interpret Classic ASP/VBScript
We require no agency assistance on this position.
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Life insurance