Apply now and become our new Financial Controller in Crayon UK!Crayon is a global expert in software & cloud analytics and digital transformation services.
- Experienced within Finance Management/Controlling and looking for a new professional opportunity?
- Interested in an integral financial role, where you will have the opportunity to convert data into action and ensure compliance with local legislation?
- Keen to become part of a global IT Company with continuous and consolidated growth?
We are a recognized leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant 2020 forSoftware Asset Management Managed Services. Our team of experts has in-depth experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning, and predictive analytics. As specialists, we partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including; Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, and Oracle. Thus far, we are a global team of more than 2000 colleagues who collaborate to optimize our clients' return on complex technology investments. We have presence in 35 countries around the globe and our unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit drives us to be at the forefront of our field. Together, we support and advise our clients on their IT estates and ensure that their digital transformation journey is successful.We are now keen to appoint a new Financial Controller for our growing UK team.
As such, you will be responsible for financial controlling, budgeting, and management of accounts; as well as forecasting reporting to the HR and Operations Director. You will be leading the finance team by mentoring and providing day to day support, as well as make suggestions for updates and improvements for the accounting systems and collaborate in streamlining the processes. Your success in this role will be measured by sound financial control across all areas of finance, which will be reported to local management and Crayon Group Finance.Role responsibilities:
We envisage you as an individual with solid leadership skills and previous management experience
- Ensure compliance with all local taxation, corporate, and other relevant laws applicable in the UK region
- Oversee management of cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports; as well as ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the Crayon UK based on research and data reports
- Collaborate with external 3rd parties; auditors, payroll, local accountants, etc. to ensure accuracy and compliance with local legislation
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts to local management
, who has a drive and passion for business and related financial analyses, as well as an understanding of data privacy standards in the region. You have strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills, and through critical thinking can execute research and take on challenges proactively and with integrity. We see you as an effective communicator who collaborates well with all levels of stakeholders, thereby building solid relationships both internally and with our subsidiaries. Furthermore, you have the ability to perform well under tight deadlines and you are able to balance between hands-on work and strategic thinking.Desired Competency & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or professional qualifications in accounting and/or finance
- 2+ years' experience in a hands-on financial management and/or controlling role, ideally within the IT sector
- Knowledge of local taxation and compliance across the UK region
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS standards and local GAAP requirements, especially relating to revenue recognition of Crayon's products and services IT branch
- Knowledge of Software and Services business Financial controlling is beneficial
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365FO is advantageous
- Location for this role: Wooburn Green, England
- Languages required: Business Level English, spoken and written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.