Senior Tax Manager
I am currently working with a super exciting Ecommerce business who are looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager to join the team into the team on a permanent basisResponsibilities
- Leverage professional advisors to ensure compliance with all EMEA tax legislation, including but not limited to corporation income tax, digital service tax, French platform reporting, MDR/DAC 6, country by country reporting, VAT and ESL.
- Lead the EMEA transfer pricing review, leveraging professional advisors and working alongside Group Tax
- Prepare the EMEA corporation income tax estimates for the month-end close and forecast the EMEA tax estimates for monthly guidance.
- Establish best in class tax processes with a focus on efficiency and compliance.
- Ad hoc projects.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly accountable with the ability to coordinate and deliver projects through the use of multiple external advisors and colleagues.
- Be highly organized with the ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects to strict deadlines whilst providing visibility on progress and issues to Directors.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to synthesise technical information (including complex tax regulations) for a senior finance audience.
- Be able to translate compliance requirements into actionable tasks and checklists for an accounting and wider business audience.
- Be curious and hands-on, equally at ease in the detail and looking at the big picture.
- Be solution-focussed team player with the ability to influence and project manage colleagues.
- Embrace change and strive to continuously improve the way we work and collaborate with each other within finance and the wider business.
- Excel in an ambiguous, rapid change environment with multiple stakeholders and continuously evolving responsibilities.
- Person Specification
- ACA/CTA qualified with a minimum 6 years of PQE
- Big 4 or Top 6 practice trained with industry experience.
- Broad awareness of corporation income tax, transfer pricing, tax regulations (e.g. Digital Service Tax, French Platform Reporting, DAC 6/MDR). VAT exposure is preferred.
- Experience coordinating and leveraging top tier tax and/or other professional service advisors in multiple jurisdictions, EMEA is preferred.
- Experience coordinating and leveraging remote teams and colleagues to deliver projects.
- Experience coaching and developing at least one direct report.