DevOps Engineer - C#/.Net/Azure Platform/Inside IR35 £600 - £650/day - Inside IR35 DevOps Engineer
required for a leading based in central London. You will come on board to setting up the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and supporting the development and operations of the Common Data Ingestion Platform (CDIP) through tools, environments and practices.
You will be responsible for underpinning good development processes including managing tools and testing environments, central code control, maintaining development standards and writing quality software that helps automate systems.THIS ROLE DOES FALL INSIDE IR35Key Skills,
- Experience of developing technology solutions for large, complex business change programmes
- Experience of working on MS Azure Platform
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience of setting up a Continuous delivery and Integration pipeline including automated testing and deployment using Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of Power Apps application development.
- Knowledge of Power Automate development
- Azure SQL Server (OLTP).
- Developing API's using logic apps, azure functions and azure API-management.
- Knowledge of Azure components including Azure Storage, Azure Key Vault, Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Azure Batch and Azure Service bus.
- C# and PowerShell
- Knowledge of using version control systems e.g.
- Provisioning automated secure cloud Infrastructure using tools such as ARM Templates/ Terraform.
- Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices , web services, including JSON and XML.
- Variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. T-SQL , .NET, C#, Java.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.