Job title: Infrastructure Lead - AWS, Terraform, Docker, EKS, O365, Windows, Cisco Networking
Location: Fully remote - Can be based anywhere in Europe
Duration: 6 month initial contract
Rate: Up to £600 per day (outside IR35)
Are you looking for a new Infrastructure Manager position?
Do you have experience managing teams, driving strategy, delivering end to end infrastructure solutions? Are you looking to take ownership of a highly complex AWS based infrastructure utilizing DevOps based tools such as Terraform, Docker, EKS, and similar?
Sentinel are working with a leading organisation, looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join them remotely to lead, manage, and coordinate the integration / delivery of both new and existing IT solutions into a complex AWS based infrastructure.Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
Alternative job titles: Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Manager, Lead Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Infrastructure SME, AWS EngineerYour application with Sentinel:
- Proven team management experience at a senior level in an infrastructure environment.
- Must be able to oversee, manage, and coordinate the delivery of IT infrastructure and project manage where required.
- Strong understanding of cloud based infrastructure, ideally AWS.
- Proven experience on Terraform.
- Proven experience on Docker / EKS.
- Strong experience in the deployment and management of Windows based environments.
- Strong understanding of O365 applications.
- Good Cisco Networking skills - CCNA an added benefit.
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.