We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now we're looking for a permanent Globant Technical Product Owner/Manager to join our growing team in London - This is an exciting piece of work on one of our established accounts within the Financial Services domain.
As Tech PO, you will have ideally worked within and FS environment before and will be well versed when it comes to understanding certain technologies and tools within the full product ecosystem and how that ties within the SDLC. Our clients stack is primarily made up of (Java OOP, Kafka for messaging/streaming, Spring framework for Microservices and related architecture).
This role offers plenty of interesting variation as we work with the client to improve their digital assets no end - if this sounds like something you'd like to be involved with please get in touch for an informal discussion so we can tell you more.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Make "No's" become "What ifs".
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Upper Intermediate English skills.
- Autonomy and self-driven personality to lead Product teams to build successful solutions.
- Creativity to participate in the creation of the next-tech-generation products and tools.
- Experience in product management, product manager, implementation experience or consulting for digital products or technology.
- Experience in design thinking, lean startup, or at least product development frameworks.
- Experience in agile projects.
- Experience delivering software or services in large organizations.
- Experience as Product Owner (CSPO is a plus!).
- Experience as Scrum Master (CSM is a plus!).
Are you ready?
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone's careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.About Globant
- We have more than 12,500 professionals and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, and media & entertainment, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
- Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
Job Segment: Consulting, Engineer, Product Development, Product Manager, Engineering, Technology, Research, Operations