Inside every company, behind every brand-while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization-including our own. That's why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We're dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
Due to continuous growth through consistent high levels of customer satisfaction and multiple new business wins, ChannelAdvisor are looking to expand their London based technical team by hiring an Implementation Consultant to manage and/or help with all phases of the development and deployment including client requirements, design, implementation, testing and post deployment operation.
Working closely with a Technical Project Manager the Implementation Consultant will act as a Technical Subject Matter Expert and oversee the setup and integration of multiple varying profile customers at any given time.Responsibilities
Excellence and achievement within the role will be defined by completing work within agreed SLA, launching customers effectively and within agreed deadlines on our SaaS ecommerce platform, working with a range of mid-market self-service all the way to enterprise level clients, appropriately setting client expectations, improving processes and ensuring consistent client satisfaction.Responsibilities will include:
How to stand out
- Acting as a Platform expert and Technical Subject Matter Expert during the launch phase
- Setting up and launching clients on the platform
- Handling technical questions and queries from clients (software, data feeds, API, FTP...)
- Delivering predefined and dynamic training sessions to client user group(s) using established training methodology customized to meet specific customer needs
- Working on configuration and troubleshooting during the customer onboarding
- Developing, refining, and maintaining training processes and procedures for supported applications
- As needed, support the sales team in a technical/implementation capacity by helping to communicate the Implementation methodology during pre-sales activities
- Providing feedback to Product Management for product features and enhancements
- Transitioning clients to the ChannelAdvisor Support team following the implementation phase.
- Providing expertise for cross-training others within the company.
- Providing feedback and expertise for the development of additional client resources like videos and webinars, as well as support the delivering of them.
- Escalating technical issues to the Technical Project Manager and other internal stakeholders
Our values are Passion, Curiosity, Collaboration and Persistence.Candidates should possess:
The ChannelAdvisor ExperienceBeyond the benefits
- Proficient in German language (Essential)
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of API (REST and SOAP) required
- Experience working with product data feed formats (XML, TXT, CSV, JSON) and familiarity with FTP protocols required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Being a problem solver and have a positive attitude in all circumstances. No problem or challenge is ever big enough for you!
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage prioritisation of tasks assigned to you
- Excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in online or web-based training and/or development of training content preferred
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to build customer relationships, as well as take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
We take a people-first approach to caring for our ChannelAdvisors. Generous paid time off, programs for new parents, flexible work schedules, and competitive health care programs. We work hard at ChannelAdvisor, so we give you the time to recharge and help your work fit your life.Compassion and community
We also care about our communities. ChannelAdvisor is proud to offer ongoing volunteer and community engagement programs. Such as A Day to Give Back, a program where ChannelAdvisors use one day each year to volunteer in their own community.Career investment
People are the best investment we make at ChannelAdvisor. We help you grow. Our offerings are designed to help you build skills and connections you need to move forward in your career and commerce.
For more information please visit: https://www.channeladvisor.com/careers/