Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It's quite the adventure.
We're very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can't go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we've learned to cherish each other's interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.The Role
Become the ScreenCloud content gatekeeper. Not simply a copywriter, web copy maker, nor blog editor, we are looking for someone to strengthen our team and take the written content to the next level. You will be the figurehead of the company content, taking pride in everything you do and each piece of content that gets published. You will share this work internally and externally, hyping up the content in the department, in the wider company and beyond. You will help take us into the next phase of growth with a positive and adaptable attitude. Responsibilities
- Work side by side with the senior content manager to research new content (blog articles, ebooks, case studies, podcast bios, web copy, podcast content)
- Have your eyes and ears to the ground to edit and improve existing content to continually reinvigorate our content. You're our proofreading, editorial extraordinaire.
- Be an active and engaging member of the marketing team, offering ideas, getting involved in group strategy discussion and being helpful and constructive.
- Own the monthly Connected Company newsletter, a project aimed to provide value to readers who are interested in topics related to workplace transformation and to build awareness for ScreenCloud.
- Work collaboratively with the life cycle marketing manager and product marketing manager to create captivating written content to help bolster demand gen, paid and performance marketing.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Coordinate with video and design teams to illustrate articles and provide and engaging and multimedia experience
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic along side the
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed and work on higher level strategy with the team to maximize web content production
- Demonstrable experience managing and creating written content, ideally for a technology business
- B2B experience delivering engaging and relevant long/short form content and communicating with different audiences, from consumers to B2B customers
- Strong understanding of content SEO, and how to create topical content to create organic traffic, online growth and build a brand
- Willingness to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Experience working in high pressure scenarios
- Excellent written and proofreading skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience researching topics using multiple sources
- Strong experience working independently as well as as part of team
Company Values TRUSTING
- Experience working in a Start-up, Scale-up or SaaS business
We only employ bright, engaged, ambitious grown-ups with a talent for what they do. The upshot of this? We trust our team's integrity at all times, which means no "clocking in and clocking out". We encourage home-working and don't limit ourselves to our employees who are living within a commutable distance from one of our hubs. TRANSPARENCY
We pride ourselves on this value, whether it's sharing our numbers (warts and all) with our employees or giving open and transparent feedback, we aren't in the market for hidden agendas and elephants in rooms UNCONVENTIONAL
We want to disrupt the world of digital signage and how physical spaces connect with technology and communicate. We don't conform to what has already been done and we question the status quo - there can be a better way! BRAVE
In taking on new challenges that might feel uncomfortable, in our thinking and in having open and honest conversations with each other and our customers.
And all of these should be done with utmost INTEGRITY
. We are honest, consistent and fair in everything we do.
So let's have a chat!
If it's not the job you're looking for, at least it will be an enriching experience, we promise.
Check our founders' podcast for a sneak peek into our culture.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-friendly working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Working from Home fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development fund
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Free Annual Flu Vaccine