At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organisations across EMEA, our 8,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 25 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
Devoteam Group will achieve yearly revenues of roughly €800 million in 2020.Job DescriptionOverview of the role:
The MuleSoft Developer works with the Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.Key tasks and responsibilities:
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with the MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought-out solutions.
- Delivering high level designs using industry standard methodologies (UML process flow/sequence diagrams etc) to articulate complex tasks to business and technical teams
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming, as well as Troubleshooting issues and provide bug fixes.
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must.
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design is desirable
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required.
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
5+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must
Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
Experience with SOAP and REST is a must along with JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning along with demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analysers and configuration tools.