LIVENow is a new distribution network and platform providing flexible PPV solutions for live sport, fitness classes, concerts, plays and conferences. In a period where the pay-tv industry is increasingly stagnant, LIVENow provides easy access to the events viewers want to consume, on the platforms they want to consume them. Launched in 2020 by Aser Ventures, LIVENow is committed to helping people enjoy the experience and emotion of LIVE EVENTS in a brand new way.About parent company ASER VENTURES:
Aser is a global investment company focused on the media and sports sectors. Aser's portfolio companies include the global media platform ELEVEN SPORTS and Leeds United Football Club and LIVENow, amongst others. Aser was founded by the leading Italian entrepreneur Andrea Radrizzani.
LIVENow Fitness is embarking on a period growth in a competitive market, and as such are seeking an ambitious, creative, mid weight editor who can self-shoot as needed, to join the LIVENow Fitness production team. This is a new role, for the right candidate it's a great opportunity to have a creative impact on a young and eager team.
We run a busy 7 day a week production with 60 hours of new content being streamed each week.
ASER Ventures and its portfolio companies welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.JOB PURPOSE
The focus will be on quick turnaround creative content for our platform, app and social channels. Exercising creative judgement to deliver top quality digital content, aligned with brand guidelines and project objectives. Working closely with our design team based in Italy as well as our platform content manager and wider team you will be the lead editor in our London studios.
- You will be responsible for creating memorable video content that engages and inspires our audience. This will include working on material for our exciting global brand partners.
- Helping team produce regular content for shortly to be installed LED wall in one of our two fitness studios.
- Ability to take one hour's worth of footage from up to three cameras and condense this into 15-60 seconds for social.
- Work with junior staff to produce large volumes of content based on templates you will have created.
- Work as second camera op on promotional shoot days.
- Managing data and ensuring clear workflows with content.
- A drive for creative excellence.
- Time management skills working to tight deadlines.
- Adaptability, we are part of the wider LIVENow team and as such do undertake other projects for the music and entertainment arms particularly.
- Pro-active independent strong work ethic.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and within a fast-paced team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2-4yrs experience as a Motion & Video Editor.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience in colour correction and creative colour grading.
- Capable in camera skills and audio mixing
- Experience in streaming, ingest settings, transcoding, video codecs and formats. Training can be provided in this for the right candidate
- Experience with short form and social content