At MediaMonks, we are recruiting a production-savvy go-getter who will manage business accounts at the intersection of creativity and technology.Role & Responsibilities
Lead Our Accounts to New Heights
- As a Business Monk at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the first point of contact for our clients, who seek MediaMonks for the strategy, creative and production of their digital briefs.
- You'll work side by side with your clients to engage new production projects from the start, proposing transformational solutions, assess the feasibility and driving change for your brands
- The work is centred around creating innovative digital work across the customer decision journey, working on both product launches and brand campaigns.
- You are responsible for growing key clients, working across various brands, managing various business accounts, making sure the work being produced exceeds the client's expectations.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
At MediaMonks, you'll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You'll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you're the right Monk for the job.Requirements
- This key role requires someone with 5- 8 years experience managing business accounts in digital advertising or production, with a proven track record managing high-value and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You can work in English at the highest professional level.
- You have extensive experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a basic technical or a creative/commercial perspective.
- With the backing of our senior producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in managing the business of digital production projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies because while managing relationships is your foremost responsibility, you've got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- With your strategic mind and presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities, and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You make it your business to keep clients happy.
- You are an outgoing, sociable individual, ready and willing to help us drink beers on Friday afternoons (or whatever drink tickles your fancy).
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behaviour, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law