Production Team leader opportunity with a Leading Global Manufacturing Business.
The Production Team Leader will support the Production Manager and lead an operations and assembly team supporting the delivery of some significant high value long term projects. This is an enormous opportunity for a Production Supervisor to develop, grow and lead a production team. The business are investing over £25 million to transform and modernise their site and offer excellent long term career development opportunities. Position Production Team Leader (Assembly) Location Telford Salary to £35,000 Responsibilities
The Assembly Team leader will lead a team of a multi skilled team of Technicians, Mechanical Fitters and Assembly Operatives. The Manufacturing Team leader will be responsible for delivering the production plan in their area taking first line responsibility for the individuals in the team and their performance.
This exciting opportunity would suit an experienced Supervisor with hands on experience of
Safety Critical Electro-Mechanical Assembly with Vehicles, Large complex Capital Equipment or Plant Room across the Automotive, Aerospace, Rail, Nuclear or Oil and Gas Sectors. Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Management of workflow and resources in the assigned area
- Team Attendance (Work Time, Overtime approval, sickness etc)
- Performance of the Team (training, development)
- Adherence to safety, quality and cost performance and KPIs
- Ideally qualified in an engineering discipline.
- First Line Leadership and Supervisory experience
- Ideally either IOSH or NEBOSH trained.
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP systems beneficial
This role offers an enormous opportunity for an individual to progress and develop their career extensively within a business that are looking to heavily invest not only in the facility but in the staff.
The business is offering excellent long term career development opportunities along with highly competitive salaries, bonus and flexible benefits.