Head of Finance required for a well-established and highly regarded business based in Berkshire!£100,000-£120,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an iconic brand and highly regarded organisation based in Berkshire. I am working exclusively with a key client of mine to seek out a high calibre Head of Finance to partner executive members in the business as they approach a digitally led journey enabling change. I am looking to speak with individuals who are ideally Big 4 ACA qualified or equivalent to have a solid technical grounding with experience in driving results and demonstrating commercial acumen. You will be someone who has previously worked in large scale and complex organizations, have developed high performing teams, and partnered with senior members of technology or IT business units. To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- Qualified Professional (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- University degree
- Large scale and complex organisation experience (for example FTSE250 listed or bigger)
- Demonstration of driving results in previous results with strong commercial acumen
- The ability to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently to deliver against required timescales.
- The ability to build strong, professional relationships across the business particularly with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of developing and leading a high performing team.
If you have the skillset required, or would like further information, please apply below. Please note, this opportunity does not offer work sponsorship and therefore each candidate will have to already have sufficient right to work documents to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
- A little more information about the role:
- Building robust relationships with the technology business unit senior executive teams to support the achievement of shared business objectives.
- Drive results, provide insight and analysis, and display strong sense of commercial acumen.
- Being the point of escalation and finance voice at the table.
- Leading and developing a team of business partners.
- Ensure compliance, control, and accounting rigors.
- Add value to key change initiatives across the business.
- Contribute to functional improvement of processes.
- Regularly influence senior members of the business on financials and aid key decision making.